- This event has passed.
SHIELD 9MM RAFFLE DISCLOSURE
December 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Persons must be 21 years or older to purchase or win any firearm, unless otherwise exempt.
- In accordance with state & federal laws, all purchasers or winners of a firearm must complete an ATF Form 4473 and successfully pass a NICS/DROS background check through a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer in order to take possession of their firearm. All firearm recipients must obtain their firearm at Kings River Coatings.
Contact Austin Ulrich – 559-246-6426
Kings River Coatings
2491 Avenue 400
Kingsburg, CA 93631
- Firearms must be claimed & transfer completed within 60 days of this event. If the prize winner does not begin transfer process within 30 days of the event, storage fees will be implemented in the amount of $15.00/day starting on the 31st If transfer process hasn’t been started within 60 days of the event, the prize winner relinquishes any rights to ownership of the firearm to Kings River Coatings.
- If you are from out of state and wish to purchase or win a firearm, you must make arrangements to have the firearm shipped to you from the holding dealer. You will be held responsible for all transfer & shipping fees.
- Arrangements to pick up or register the firearm will be made by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Due to limited office space we ask that only the transferee/buyer be present for the transfer process. Process can take anywhere from 15-30 min. Appointments are scheduled with a 45 min window; your prompt arrival is appreciated. Be sure to bring all documents needed for the process.
- Purchasers or winners of handguns must provide valid driver’s license or other DMV-issued identification AND proof of California residency (i.e. a utility bill, residential lease, property deed, or government-issued identification [other than a driver’s license or other DMV-issued identification]), AND possess a Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC) or successfully complete a FSC quiz and safety demonstration with their recently purchased handgun, unless qualified for exempt status.
- Purchasers or winners of long guns must provide valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification card AND a Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC), valid CCW, or qualify for exempt status.
- NOTE: “Federal limits apply” CA driver’s licenses are not valid for purchasing firearms.
DROS Fee: $40.00 (cash or check; we do not accept any card payments)
Firearm Safety Certificate (if needed): $25